Our Professionals

Information in the public and private practice listings is for personal use only; it is not to be used for commercial, promotional or other similar uses.

Find a Public Practice  Audiologist or Speech-Language Pathologist

Find a Private Practice Audiologist or Private Practice Speech-Language Pathologist

Professional training in speech-language pathology or audiology is available at the master’s level at eleven Canadian universities, and many universities in the U.S. Three of the programs are taught in French. There are also undergraduate studies required to enter at the master’s level, including courses in psychology, physiology, linguistics, education, human sciences, and health sciences. Specific requirements vary with university programs. Canadian programs meet provincial licensure and Speech-Language & Audiology Canada (SAC) certification requirements. Students enrolling in a U.S. program should ensure that their program meets licensure and certification requirements if they want to work in Canada.

Provincial Associations: Please click on the following link for information on Provincial Associations